Your campus career website is like the virtual front door to your organization and, like a home, it needs some serious curb appeal to get students and grads interested in what you’re selling: your career opportunities.
Tag Archives | video
Let’s face it: student and new grad job seekers will probably look at dozens – if not hundreds or even thousands – of job listings while they’re on the hunt for their dream internship, co-op, summer job or entry level job. While some employers do a great job of optimizing their job descriptions for students [...]
In Part 1 of this two-part series on how to improve your campus career website, we recommended that all employers should: Post your recruitment schedule Add an on-campus events calendar Put a prominent “apply now” button or link on every page While these three must-dos are an egg-cellent start, there are even more quick, easy [...]
Yesterday afternoon we welcomed a design engineer in training from Ontario Power Generation to the Egg Carton for about an hour to shoot a video series for our upcoming Focus on Engineering (Sept. 20-24). However, before he arrived, I had to configure the “set” to get it ready for the interview. I asked Danielle (editorial [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website May 23, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...