It’s a brand new year and that means many of us will make some New Year’s resolutions around our work and careers, hoping to advance or at least grow professionally in one way or another. Accenture‘s Campus Recruiting Lead and Canadian Diversity Recruiting Lead, Lisa Kramer, says she has recently seen more opportunities for senior [...]
Tag Archives | TalentEgg
The customized employer profiles on TalentEgg.ca are Gen Y’s starting point for learning about career opportunities and how each employer is unique. Each of the employer profiles on TalentEgg is as varied as the organizations behind them, which range in size from small businesses to multinational corporations, and include industries such as oil and gas, [...]
On Monday, we launched Student Voice, a three-month initiative giving students a platform to share their job search frustrations, stories, and lessons for employers. Over the next three months, we intend to collect and publish hundreds of entries and share them as widely as possible with decision makers across the country. We want to give [...]
Passion. A sense of purpose. Engagement. Studies show that employees that are “engaged” in their work perform significantly better than those who are not. The problem is finding real, tangible ways to make that happen. Good thing there’s an eBook for that. We’re very pleased to be part of an awesome new eBook – All [...]
When I graduated university in 2008, I had no idea what I wanted to do. Not a clue. When you’re considering going to law school in the same thought as taking a job in construction, it’s pretty obvious that you don’t have a clear career path laid out. There’s nothing wrong with that. In fact, [...]
Check out this episode of Trevor Talks where Lauren Friese and Trevor Thomas, VP Digital Strategy at TMP Worldwide, discuss campus recruitment, and the different ways that todays’ students are looking for jobs. Key takeaways: Social media is important but employers need a wider reach Most students start with a specific Google search like “entry [...]
For every business or organization, attracting top talent is crucial for long term success and should be the goal for all levels of hiring – entry level to executive. However, determining if an entry level candidate is excellent is a little different than upper level hires. Namely, entry level candidates usually have no previous relevant [...]
I’ve been an intern before. I’ve grabbed the coffees, cleaned the kitchen. I’ve even driven the boss’ car to pick someone up (didn’t mind that one). But on top of the trivial tasks, I also did some pretty meaningful work – tasks like writing proposals to attend conferences and making wicked presentations that were seen [...]
I’ve mentioned this before, and I’m going to mention it again – when it comes to entry level hiring I strongly believe that organizations should hire based on potential for future success. In my last post, I explain why I think this is the correct way to go about entry level hiring. This post will [...]
This is a guest post by Claire Westgate who is the Events & Employer Services Coordinator at the University of Toronto Mississauga Career Centre. Claire came to the UTM Career Centre after working both at the St. George campus and in corporate recruitment. There is always a flurry of activity in the Career Centre in [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website May 23, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...