Over the last four years, Nancy Moulday has recruited, hired and onboarded 600 new TD Business Banking associates, and boasts a retention rate that would make any campus recruiter green with envy: 98.6%.
Tag Archives | recruitment process
We’ve all heard this tired, old Generation Y stereotype: “They expect to start as an intern on Monday and be the CEO by Friday.” While it’s not necessarily true, it does tap into students and recent graduates’ strong desire to know where their careers will take them – not just at the entry level, but [...]
While the feedback submitted by the more than 200 student and recent graduates on our 2012 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards judging panel was positive overall, the thousands of carefully-written comments on everything from campus career websites to campus recruiters also provided some fascinating and instructive insight into what Canadian employers can improve upon. We [...]
If there’s one thing that isn’t discussed frequently in the campus recruitment industry in Canada, it’s background checks! Aside from law enforcement agencies and certain government organizations, it’s rare for employers to say up front that they use background checks as part of their recruitment and retention strategy. Our friends over at Business.com recently shared [...]
You may have noticed a slowdown in updates here on the blog over the past few months. Well, it’s definitely not because we have nothing to write about – we’re just so busy doing so many things we hardly have time to sit down and write about them. From Class to Career TalentEgg now has its [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- Conference recap: How Bayer CropScience created an internship program with a 99% satisfaction rate June 19, 2013
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...