Planning your on-campus recruiting initiatives for the fall? TalentEgg’s new On-Campus Recruiting Report features survey results from top Canadian post-secondary students and recent graduates about their on-campus recruitment habits and preferences that will help you make the most of the increasingly limited time and resources at your disposal. We asked students and recent graduates to [...]
Tag Archives | Recruiting
Conference preview: How Bayer CropScience created an internship program with a 99% satisfaction rate
For many organizations, internships and co-op work terms are important not only for getting day-to-day work done but also for evaluating and preparing students for entry level roles, as well as building a strong employer brand on-campus. The key to achieving those goals is, of course, to provide a great experience, but it can be [...]
Over the last four years, Nancy Moulday has recruited, hired and onboarded 600 new TD Business Banking associates, and boasts a retention rate that would make any campus recruiter green with envy: 98.6%.
As Canada’s demographics continue to shift, and more and more Baby Boomers retire, employers will be forced to compete for a much smaller, much younger talent pool – Generation Y. Although an aging workforce has historically been a problem in natural resource industries like mining and oil and gas, the issue is becoming more prevalent [...]
Last Thursday, TalentEgg hosted the first event in our Gen Y Recruitment Insider series, featuring presentations from TD Business Banking and MasterCard. The Gen Y Recruitment Insider series by TalentEgg is designed to give Canadian recruitment professionals an inside look at the most successful Gen Y focused recruitment and branding campaigns executed by their peers. [...]
You may have noticed a slowdown in updates here on the blog over the past few months. Well, it’s definitely not because we have nothing to write about – we’re just so busy doing so many things we hardly have time to sit down and write about them. From Class to Career TalentEgg now has its [...]
If your network of family and friends is anything like mine, it has undoubtedly been affected by the current economic situation. While catching up with family over the holidays, I’ve heard a handful of stories from some who have already been laid off and others who are crossing their fingers while co-workers with less seniority [...]
Yes, this is quite possibly the corniest blog title…ever…But never mind that! A few observations on the disconnect between employers and students in Canada: In our day-to-day dealing with employers and students, we’ve had the opportunity to pick up on a lot of trends in the entry-level recruitment market. One that particularly stands out, and [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website May 23, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...