It’s essential that students have an amazing experience every step of the way when they’re interacting with your organization, including on social media, at on-campus visits, during the application process, throughout their work terms, and even after their internships or co-op terms are over. That’s the message Evan Birtch, Team Lead, Campus Programs at Research [...]
Tag Archives | Internships
Conference recap: How To Start A Successful Internship Program by Just-Eat.ca's Antonio da Luz and Jane Mai
With a labour shortage looming and the competition for top talent already fierce, one trend we’re seeing more and more of is employers using internship and co-op programs as feeders for entry level roles. Students seem to like it too – it acts like an extended interview process for both the student and the employer. [...]
Did you miss our Gen Y Recruitment Insider event last week? Don’t worry. We’ve summarized the top tips from our first two Gen Y Recruitment Insider presentations. Yesterday we published the main messages from Nancy Moulday’s presentation, and today we’re egg-cited to bring you the key points from Kobi Gulersen’s presentation on the innovative MasterCard Canada summer intern [...]
With many students soon starting their summer internships now that classes are over, we recently featured a poll on our homepage that asked: What is most important to you in a summer internship? You might think that “high pay” might be most important to students considering all the hype about student loans and unpaid internships [...]
I’ve been an intern before. I’ve grabbed the coffees, cleaned the kitchen. I’ve even driven the boss’ car to pick someone up (didn’t mind that one). But on top of the trivial tasks, I also did some pretty meaningful work – tasks like writing proposals to attend conferences and making wicked presentations that were seen [...]
Early last week I happened to be in Lauren’s office when she received a phone call—it was someone calling the references of a TalentEgg intern and writer for a very cool position on the web team of one of Canada’s largest telecommunications companies. By Thursday, she had been offered the role and Lauren forwarded me [...]
Hello! My name is Jelena and I’m a new member of the TalentEgg team – the market research intern. I am a first-year arts and contemporary studies (ACS) student at Ryerson University here in Toronto. It’s a really big change from high school, but I keep myself busy with extracurricular activities in and out of [...]
Have you noticed the awesome content we’ve been publishing lately? Well, get ready for even more and even better articles every day thanks to the hard work of our 10 new assistant editor interns who each manage a section or two of the Career Incubator or LAUNCH Magazine. Some of them are familiar faces who [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website May 23, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...