Planning your on-campus recruiting initiatives for the fall? TalentEgg’s new On-Campus Recruiting Report features survey results from top Canadian post-secondary students and recent graduates about their on-campus recruitment habits and preferences that will help you make the most of the increasingly limited time and resources at your disposal. We asked students and recent graduates to [...]
Tag Archives | graduate recruitment
On behalf of the whole TalentEgg team, we would like to extend a huge thank-you to all of the campus recruiters and HR professionals, and your teams, who took the time to create and submit applications for the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards by the deadline yesterday. We are truly blown away by [...]
As employers recruiting on campus, you have a lot to work around: class schedules and part-time jobs, not to mention other employers competing for the same talent. Even once you offer employment to a graduating student, there’s still salary expectations, retention, post-graduate education and even travel plans to contend with sometimes. A recent survey of [...]
If you asked many new grads how they chose which employer to start their careers with, they’d probably tell you that they waited until the last minute (i.e., April) and frantically applied to any employer that was hiring for roles they were somewhat qualified for. As we’ve discovered through our award-winning Student Voice initiative, which [...]
Let’s face it: student and new grad job seekers will probably look at dozens – if not hundreds or even thousands – of job listings while they’re on the hunt for their dream internship, co-op, summer job or entry level job. While some employers do a great job of optimizing their job descriptions for students [...]
If there’s one thing that isn’t discussed frequently in the campus recruitment industry in Canada, it’s background checks! Aside from law enforcement agencies and certain government organizations, it’s rare for employers to say up front that they use background checks as part of their recruitment and retention strategy. Our friends over at Business.com recently shared [...]
Yesterday TalentEgg founder Lauren Friese spoke about campus recruitment from the student perspective at the 2011 Recruitment Innovation Summit in Toronto: When TalentEgg gave Canadian students a platform to share their campus recruitment experiences, we didn’t know what to expect. The result is a compilation of experiences – good and bad – that serve as [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website May 23, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...