Wow, what a night! TalentEgg’s Vancouver Gen Y Recruitment Insider was another fantastic success! In partnership with the University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business Career Centre, we welcomed an enthusiastic crowd of human resources professionals from such diverse fields as retail, forestry, finance, and more. The room was buzzing right from the beginning, [...]
Tag Archives | Gen Y Recruitment Insider series
Last night’s Gen Y Recruitment Insider in Calgary was a huge success! Employers from the oil and gas industry, as well as employers representing finance, hospitality, retail and many more, joined us for an evening of networking, peer-to-peer learning, and two egg-cellent presentations. The first presentation, by TalentEgg, shared data collected from employers across the [...]
Last night TalentEgg held another egg-ceptionally successful Gen Y Recruitment Insider event! At TalentEgg’s Gen Y Recruitment Insider series, you learn from organizations that have been among the most successful in recruiting Gen Y talent over the past few years, network with your peers in campus recruitment and human resources, and discover the latest in [...]
Yesterday TalentEgg founder Lauren Friese spoke about campus recruitment from the student perspective at the 2011 Recruitment Innovation Summit in Toronto: When TalentEgg gave Canadian students a platform to share their campus recruitment experiences, we didn’t know what to expect. The result is a compilation of experiences – good and bad – that serve as [...]
Want to be in the know when it comes to campus recruitment trends in Canada? Download TalentEgg’s latest special report, the 2011 Gen Y Recruitment Insider. This report shows what is currently happening in campus recruitment, how those strategies are shifting, and whether your recruitment strategies match student behaviour. Simply enter your email address to [...]
When campus recruiters, marketers, human resources professionals and others registered to attend our recent Gen Y Recruitment Insider event, we asked them to fill out an informal survey about their strategies for the upcoming year. The results show that while some things will remain the same this year – such as, 69% of respondents are [...]
Did you miss our Gen Y Recruitment Insider event last week? Don’t worry. We’ve summarized the top tips from our first two Gen Y Recruitment Insider presentations. Yesterday we published the main messages from Nancy Moulday’s presentation, and today we’re egg-cited to bring you the key points from Kobi Gulersen’s presentation on the innovative MasterCard Canada summer intern [...]
Did you miss our Gen Y Recruitment Insider event last week? Don’t worry. We’ve summarized the top tips from our first two Gen Y Recruitment Insider presentations. Check out the main messages from Nancy Moulday’s presentation, where she shared some of the most successful tried, tested and true recruitment strategies – as well as the [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- Conference recap: How Bayer CropScience created an internship program with a 99% satisfaction rate June 19, 2013
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...