Lauren made her second appearance on Canada AM this morning to discuss job hunting techniques for students and recent grads. Here are some of the tips she offered: biggest mistake students make is job searching too narrowly, both in the methods they use to find jobs and also in the types of roles they seek [...]
Tag Archives | Focus on Retail
Last week was amazing! We would like to thank everyone who helped us plan and put on our very first industry focus: Focus on Retail. We published some great articles such as A career in retail is a great fit for students with a passion for fashion and 6 major retail career paths to help [...]
TalentEgg hosted a seminar at Ryerson University’s Ted Rogers School of Retail Management on Mar. 24 to give first-year retail management students the opportunity to interact with recruiting managers from some of Canada’s top retail employers. Managers from Starbucks Coffee Canada, Enterprise and Reitmans (Canada) Ltd. entertained questions from retail management students (and TalentEgg followers [...]
As usual, the past few weeks have been very exciting here at TalentEgg. Firstly, we would like to give a warm welcome to two new TalentEgg clients, The Source and Starbucks. Be sure to keep checking back for great job postings from these two great companies! Also, TalentEgg’s founder, Lauren Friese, has recently been taking [...]
We have some egg-citing news to share with the TalentEgg community! Retail information, employers and careers will be taking over TalentEgg from March 22-26 to help students and recent grads learn about all the different meaningful careers in the retail industry, find out what it takes to launch a successful career in retail, and explain [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- Conference recap: How Bayer CropScience created an internship program with a 99% satisfaction rate June 19, 2013
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...