Last Thursday, TalentEgg hosted the first event in our Gen Y Recruitment Insider series, featuring presentations from TD Business Banking and MasterCard. The Gen Y Recruitment Insider series by TalentEgg is designed to give Canadian recruitment professionals an inside look at the most successful Gen Y focused recruitment and branding campaigns executed by their peers. [...]
Tag Archives | Canada
Yesterday, the Petroleum Human Resources Council of Canada announced a new partnership with TalentEgg for ourFocus on Petroleum online event in November. Retiring workers will affect all sectors in the petroleum industry within the next decade—approximately 105,000 workers will need to be hired by 2020—and forward-thinking employers are encouraged to think about replenishing their [...]
Lauren made her second appearance on Canada AM this morning to discuss job hunting techniques for students and recent grads. Here are some of the tips she offered: biggest mistake students make is job searching too narrowly, both in the methods they use to find jobs and also in the types of roles they seek [...]
If your network of family and friends is anything like mine, it has undoubtedly been affected by the current economic situation. While catching up with family over the holidays, I’ve heard a handful of stories from some who have already been laid off and others who are crossing their fingers while co-workers with less seniority [...]
In the run up to the launch of the TalentEgg.ca main site, I’ve been doing a lot of off-line bragging about the value of Canadian undergrads with degrees in Arts and Sciences- you know, the people who often get overlooked by on-campus recruiters. I generally believe that people that come out of university with degrees [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website May 23, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...