If you attended the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference on May 14th, you may have noticed a photographer snapping photos throughout the day, capturing presentations, networking breaks, award winners and much more on camera. The photos from the entire day are embedded in a slideshow below. Looks like everyone had an [...]
Tag Archives | Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference
Your campus career website is like the virtual front door to your organization and, like a home, it needs some serious curb appeal to get students and grads interested in what you’re selling: your career opportunities.
Bringing his extensive global experience back to Toronto, Tyler Turnbull shared his recommendations for best practices in digital and online campus recruitment, and also provided a few examples of incredible employer branding campaigns from The British Army and the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). Tweets, photos, videos and links from Tyler’s presentation embedded below: [View [...]
On May 14, TalentEgg founder Lauren Friese revealed the winners of the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards to a few hundred campus recruiters, human resources professionals and career services staff during an awards ceremony held at the Arcadian Loft in downtown Toronto. She also shared some of the best practices for each of the [...]
Conference preview: How Bayer CropScience created an internship program with a 99% satisfaction rate
For many organizations, internships and co-op work terms are important not only for getting day-to-day work done but also for evaluating and preparing students for entry level roles, as well as building a strong employer brand on-campus. The key to achieving those goals is, of course, to provide a great experience, but it can be [...]
The 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference event takes place in a little over a month and we – along with many others – are starting to get very egg-cited. There is plenty more egg-citement in store for the big day, too. Not sure what to expect? Here are the Top 7 [...]
As Canada’s demographics continue to shift, and more and more Baby Boomers retire, employers will be forced to compete for a much smaller, much younger talent pool – Generation Y. Although an aging workforce has historically been a problem in natural resource industries like mining and oil and gas, the issue is becoming more prevalent [...]
Now that the applications for the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards are closed, the judging period will begin shortly. An elite panel made up of 200 top students from schools across Canada will evaluate and provide feedback on employers’ campus recruitment initiatives, ultimately choosing the Top 3 finalists and winners in each category. [...]
On behalf of the whole TalentEgg team, we would like to extend a huge thank-you to all of the campus recruiters and HR professionals, and your teams, who took the time to create and submit applications for the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards by the deadline yesterday. We are truly blown away by [...]
It’s that time of year again! Yesterday, we opened applications for the 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards, which provide an opportunity for employers to be recognized within the industry and among your peers, and to gather valuable feedback from top students and recent graduates on your campus recruitment initiatives. The awards are open to [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website May 23, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...