As Canada’s population ages and Baby Boomers retire, healthy campus recruiting and retention will play an increasingly crucial role in balancing our labour issues and growing Canada’s economy. At the 2013 CACEE National Conference in Edmonton on June 10th, 2013, TalentEgg founder Lauren Friese presented her vision for the future of attraction, recruitment and retention [...]
Tag Archives | campus recruitment
Planning your on-campus recruiting initiatives for the fall? TalentEgg’s new On-Campus Recruiting Report features survey results from top Canadian post-secondary students and recent graduates about their on-campus recruitment habits and preferences that will help you make the most of the increasingly limited time and resources at your disposal. We asked students and recent graduates to [...]
On May 14, TalentEgg founder Lauren Friese revealed the winners of the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards to a few hundred campus recruiters, human resources professionals and career services staff during an awards ceremony held at the Arcadian Loft in downtown Toronto. She also shared some of the best practices for each of the [...]
At the end of last week, PwC released a comprehensive study on how millennials (those born between 1980 and 1995, for the purposes of the study – also known as Generation Y) view and impact the workplace. The firm says NextGen is the largest global generational study ever conducted, featuring the results of more than [...]
The 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference event takes place in a little over a month and we – along with many others – are starting to get very egg-cited. There is plenty more egg-citement in store for the big day, too. Not sure what to expect? Here are the Top 7 [...]
Over the last four years, Nancy Moulday has recruited, hired and onboarded 600 new TD Business Banking associates, and boasts a retention rate that would make any campus recruiter green with envy: 98.6%.
On Wednesday, TalentEgg hosted a Twitter chat about retail careers in the middle of our Retail Week, bringing employers and students together through a single hashtag: #TEretail 95 different Twitter accounts participated, generating more than 400 tweets with the #TEretail hashtag that reached 109,131 people, resulting in over 1.2 million impressions (source: TweetReach). With outcomes [...]
Still new to Twitter? Reference this handy infographic to help you make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment. These top 10 tips for tweeting effectively could apply to anyone, but they are great rules of thumb to follow when you’re trying to get the hang of it quickly and with limited time to devote [...]
On behalf of the whole TalentEgg team, we would like to extend a huge thank-you to all of the campus recruiters and HR professionals, and your teams, who took the time to create and submit applications for the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards by the deadline yesterday. We are truly blown away by [...]
Looking for an innovative way to stand out from the competition? A new trend that combines employer branding with a unique candidate experience could revolutionize the way you interact with students online. It’s called the Twitterview and, in its purest form, eliminates resumes and applicant tracking systems from the hiring equation altogether. A Dallas-based promotion [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website May 23, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...