We recently ran a poll here on TalentEgg360.com that has produced some surprising results: only about half (54%) of the respondents said social media is a formal part of their campus recruitment strategy. Meanwhile, a little more than one quarter (27%) said it’s not an official part of their strategy, but they like to use [...]
Archive | Social networks: Pinterest RSS feed for this section
Social media is currently a hot topic in the campus recruitment world, but it’s unclear how many organizations are actually using social media in their campus recruitment strategies. Please take our Campus Recruitment 360 Poll to help us get a better sense of how social media is being used within the campus recruitment community. Your [...]
You’ve heard the stats: Pinterest is the fastest-growing social network. Pinterest has over 20 million users. Pinterest drives more referral traffic than Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn combined. Pinterest is the 19th most popular website in Canada. So, is your company on Pinterest? While many companies have taken a “wait-and-see” stance rather than experimenting with the [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website May 23, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...