For many organizations, internships and co-op work terms are important not only for getting day-to-day work done but also for evaluating and preparing students for entry level roles, as well as building a strong employer brand on-campus. The key to achieving those goals is, of course, to provide a great experience, but it can be [...]
Archive | Case studies RSS feed for this section
Conference preview: How Bayer CropScience created an internship program with a 99% satisfaction rate
Over the last four years, Nancy Moulday has recruited, hired and onboarded 600 new TD Business Banking associates, and boasts a retention rate that would make any campus recruiter green with envy: 98.6%.
As Canada’s demographics continue to shift, and more and more Baby Boomers retire, employers will be forced to compete for a much smaller, much younger talent pool – Generation Y. Although an aging workforce has historically been a problem in natural resource industries like mining and oil and gas, the issue is becoming more prevalent [...]
Looking for an innovative way to stand out from the competition? A new trend that combines employer branding with a unique candidate experience could revolutionize the way you interact with students online. It’s called the Twitterview and, in its purest form, eliminates resumes and applicant tracking systems from the hiring equation altogether. A Dallas-based promotion [...]
It’s a brand new year and that means many of us will make some New Year’s resolutions around our work and careers, hoping to advance or at least grow professionally in one way or another. Accenture‘s Campus Recruiting Lead and Canadian Diversity Recruiting Lead, Lisa Kramer, says she has recently seen more opportunities for senior [...]
Historically, employers have looked at students in terms of their programs and which year of school they’re in. Through that lens, campus recruitment activities traditionally target students by program, year and school, assuming that all students who fall into that group should be provided the same campus recruitment information. But it turns out that not [...]
We’ve all heard this tired, old Generation Y stereotype: “They expect to start as an intern on Monday and be the CEO by Friday.” While it’s not necessarily true, it does tap into students and recent graduates’ strong desire to know where their careers will take them – not just at the entry level, but [...]
Did you miss our Gen Y Recruitment Insider event last week? Don’t worry. We’ve summarized the top tips from our first two Gen Y Recruitment Insider presentations. Yesterday we published the main messages from Nancy Moulday’s presentation, and today we’re egg-cited to bring you the key points from Kobi Gulersen’s presentation on the innovative MasterCard Canada summer intern [...]
Did you miss our Gen Y Recruitment Insider event last week? Don’t worry. We’ve summarized the top tips from our first two Gen Y Recruitment Insider presentations. Check out the main messages from Nancy Moulday’s presentation, where she shared some of the most successful tried, tested and true recruitment strategies – as well as the [...]
Last Thursday, TalentEgg hosted the first event in our Gen Y Recruitment Insider series, featuring presentations from TD Business Banking and MasterCard. The Gen Y Recruitment Insider series by TalentEgg is designed to give Canadian recruitment professionals an inside look at the most successful Gen Y focused recruitment and branding campaigns executed by their peers. [...]
About Campus Recruitment 360
Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg is a resource hub and community for campus recruiters and HR professionals where you can learn and share ideas, tips, tricks and best practices for excellence in campus recruitment.
TalentEgg is a North American leader in online campus recruitment. In Canada, TalentEgg.ca is the #1 most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent grads, and we recently launched TalentEgg.com in the U.S. to expand upon that success.
Campus recruitment poll
- Poll results: Have you ever attended a career fair on your campus? July 12, 2011
- The 3 types of students and how they approach their careers December 5, 2012
- Photos – Gen Y Recruitment Insider: Behind the Scenes with MasterCard and TD Business Banking July 5, 2011
- Poll results: When do students look for entry level jobs? June 2, 2011
- How to make the most of Twitter for campus recruitment: Part 1 July 24, 2012
- A vision for a healthy campus recruitment ecosystem in Canada June 13, 2013
- Executives warn competition for financial services talent is intensifying June 11, 2013
- TalentEgg’s 2013 On-Campus Recruiting Report June 3, 2013
- Photos from the 2013 TalentEgg National Campus Recruitment Excellence Awards and Conference May 30, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website May 23, 2013
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] matter how candidates arrive at your website...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] win: If you don’t already have it, add...
- What students want: 4 elements of an engaging campus career website | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] your campus career website? Good call. Your ...
- 2013 TalentEgg Campus Recruitment Awards: Finalists, best practices and winners | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] top students (including Tamara, Telly and Le...
- 10 tips for tweeting from a campus recruitment conference | Campus Recruitment 360 by TalentEgg: [...] using Twitter in 2013, both to reach student...